Saturday, February 11, 2006

How wonderful God is

I find it so interesting that when I need God the most he always shows up. I have been struggling recently with trying to do what I know God wants me to do for the Future and what I know He wants me to do now, and how they work together. Today, (beginning literally at midnight), God showed me how He is using me now to move me into the Future that he has planned for me. It was awsome, even though I didn't get to sleep until 3:30 am. I know now more than ever that God has called me into a serious ministry of discipling others, and he is beginning to show me how that is going to look in the future. For those of you who will read this pray for God to reveal his purposes to not only me, as I continue to seek his guidance, but also pray for God to reveal himself and His plan for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home