Monday, February 13, 2006

What do you do when God throws you a curveball?

I found that God really seems to think that I need to be doing a lot more counciling, to which I laughed. I know that God can equip me to do anything that he calls me to do, but I am begining to question his motives? (Only, in an "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" kind of way). I am about as messed up as the next guy I guess, but I find it hard to tolerate whining and complaining, which I know to be a good councilor requires you to listen to a lot of stuff to get to the bottom of the situation, but I am by NO means a councilor. I pray that if He is wanting me to do a lot more of this in the future, that he will help me to redirect my minds to be a lot more favorable to what I see as an extremely shaky proposition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home