Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Today's table Conversation

I find it very interesting that though, I am seen as a leader, I am far from having it all together. As I stood in the kitchen and sat around the table with our normal crew (plus a few) I found myself realizing that though I loved all these guys and gals, that I could not help but think of the time when I may or may not see them anymore. These people have shaped me in so many different ways that I could not begin to thank them all for their contributions to my life. By the same token though, if they realized that I was having any thoughts of staying around hear,they would personally pack up all my stuff and mail me to NC. I am grateful that God in his infinite wisdom saw fit to make Christianity a body thing and not an individual thing (for, I am to social to be able to do this alone). By the same token though, he has called us to leave behind our families (even the spiritual ones, sometimes) and go to the place where he will show us. God is funny how he builds us up only so that we can leave it all behind. I am grateful to you craig for setting this thing up! God may move us all on, but we will never be separated through his Spirit, an actual part of the Trinity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home