Thursday, February 16, 2006

Frustration Sets In

I know that we are called to be patent. I know that we are called to forgive. And, I know that we should not expect to much from people, church people especially. But, when it comes to those who have a calling and have made a commitment to that calling, I don't think that it's to much to ask that they show up for meetings that they arrange for. Nor do I think that it's to much to ask for a call when plans get changed (even if it's after the fact). That being said, I am sorry for making my ranting public to those of you to whom I am talking about, but I didn't know were else to vent. After all, two weeks is not very much time to plan a brand new ministry venture! Please!!! Just keep me in the loop, so that my thinking of you are not shattered. Anyway, I love you all (and don't want to think less of you) and I will get over it. So, please forgive my ranting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home