Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Wonders of God

I realize that I have not posted in quite some time; it is partly because I have been very busy, partly because I have been very frustrated, and partly because I have been very confused. I DO NOT LIKE BEING WISHY-WASHY, which is what I feel like I have been over the last week or so. What was going on finally came to light when Craig said that he felt that he was at the end of his stretching period and was begining to revert back (Craig you always seem to articulate so well what is going on in my life when I often do not even understand that it is happening). I am begining to see that I need more of God, but not just the God that I was brought up to know and understand. I need more of the FULLNESS of God. I need more of His Spirit, I need more of His Wisdom, I need more of His Life, and yes, I NEED more of his scriptures. I need ALL of Him, every aspect of Him. I am tired of walking around just looking like I know where, what, and who I am. I NEED to KNOW that I am His. It's time to stop wandering around and finally enter . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home